There is no physical congregation in any location this time. The whole World is going through turbulent times. When all the abhyasis, all over the World sit for meditation at the same time it will have an astounding effect - on the abhyasis to strengthen manifold their faith love and devotion to the Master, and the humanity at large. In this spirit, the celebrations will be conducted universally at the same time. All the abhyasis are requested to participate in the Bhandara from their respective homes at these timings irrespective of the Geographical location they belong to.
16th Prabhu( 29th April )
- 1st Satsang : Morning 6:30 a.m to 7:30 a.m
- 2nd Satsang : Evening 6:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m
17th Prabhu( 30th April )y
- 3rd Satsang : Morning 6:30 a.m to 7:30 a.m
- 4th Satsang : Evening 6:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m
18th Prabhu ( 1st May )
- 5th Satsang : Morning 6:30 a.m to 7:30 a.m
In addition to the above, there will be afternoon Satsangs at 12 noon on 16th Prabhu (29th April 2020) and 17th Prabhu (30th April 2020) for 30 minutes.